#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

I was with my mom today and she wanted to stop at walmart. I and my son did not wear masks, but my mom did. (Even though I keep asking her not to). I was henpecked by every associate (3 of them) that flocked to the door asking if I had my mask, shouting "ma'am, you need a mask" etc. When ignoring didn't work, I simply said very assertively "I DO have a mask, yes, thank you for asking, It's just not going on my face", to which silence fell all across the land.

Two steps in the door and my (maskless) son asks a man why he's wearing a "helmet". Except I don't think he could answer because it was a literal bubble with vents on it covering his entire skull..And who knows if anyone can hear with that thing on...😷🤦🏻‍♀️

Its WEIRD times right now but seriously...ONE person can make MULTIPLE mask nannies fall silent. Do NOT mask up! I seriously hope my mom stops complying soon. She has long since lost her will to defend herself. But I hope watching her daughter do it might inspire her.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication

I never wear one. When asked, I just say "no thank you"
I was in Target and they offered, then another associate said "we require masks" I put my granddaughter in the cart and kept walking.
Not another word

In response Have Faith to her Publication

I usually just ignore them or pretend they aren't there. I've never been rushed by multiples lol!

For a second, I thought they might make us leave, which would have been fine because I'd have just waited in the car. Usually ignoring makes them stop. But I was determined to respectfully stand my ground and set an example for someone. I did see an older gentleman in a MAGA hat and no mask, and he winked at me too! 🥳

I don't frequent the bigger stores much this past year, so its always like walking through wonderland when I do lol

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication

We need to stick together! Thank you! I was at the Orlando Airport twice last week, only one maskless. Hubby walked way behind me🙄 He is not on the same page as me on this. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙏🏻

In response Have Faith to her Publication

✨✨✨Twilight zone✨✨✨

Only people mentioned by @rAnnbci in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Have Faith, click on at the bottom under it