I was with my mom today and she wanted to stop at walmart. I and my son did not wear masks, but my mom did. (Even though I keep asking her not to). I was henpecked by every associate (3 of them) that flocked to the door asking if I had my mask, shouting "ma'am, you need a mask" etc. When ignoring didn't work, I simply said very assertively "I DO have a mask, yes, thank you for asking, It's just not going on my face", to which silence fell all across the land.

Two steps in the door and my (maskless) son asks a man why he's wearing a "helmet". Except I don't think he could answer because it was a literal bubble with vents on it covering his entire skull..And who knows if anyone can hear with that thing on...😷🤦🏻‍♀️

Its WEIRD times right now but seriously...ONE person can make MULTIPLE mask nannies fall silent. Do NOT mask up! I seriously hope my mom stops complying soon. She has long since lost her will to defend herself. But I hope watching her daughter do it might inspire her.

Only people mentioned by @LSol in this post can reply

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication

I never wear one. When asked, I just say "no thank you"
I was in Target and they offered, then another associate said "we require masks" I put my granddaughter in the cart and kept walking.
Not another word

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

In response Have Faith to her Publication

I usually just ignore them or pretend they aren't there. I've never been rushed by multiples lol!

For a second, I thought they might make us leave, which would have been fine because I'd have just waited in the car. Usually ignoring makes them stop. But I was determined to respectfully stand my ground and set an example for someone. I did see an older gentleman in a MAGA hat and no mask, and he winked at me too! 🥳

I don't frequent the bigger stores much this past year, so its always like walking through wonderland when I do lol

(1) Show this thread