Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

I am retired. So I starting growing. 🤓🤓🤓Great past time.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I plan on finding out in july when I retire

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

... and guess who is the largest recipient of monies via Big Pharma pay-for-play .....................SCHUMER (million$)!

https://filthylucre.com/pharma-insurance-33-democrats-36m/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kBteZ8z48&feature=youtu.be&t=349

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

And, U can make cars out of it! Imagine, all steel, alum, paper, plastic, wood (housing), etc. made from a non-toxic renewable resource! Utopia!

got that shit right

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

Big Pharma kills people and destroys families‼️

industrial hemp has many uses as well. we should be using it.

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

I've posted this before but I'll do it again. I have Remitting Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis (second least severe form of MS). I haven't had a relapse since 2014. Without insurance it's $2500 CAD for one months worth of my meds (interferon). That's 30 grand a year. I stopped taking them two years ago. My latest MRI shows no progression at all. All I could say to my baffled neurologist is that I manage my stress furiously and I smoke a ton of cannabis every evening.