Dark Outpost: Mass Executions at Gitmo Since January 6th
Since January 6th, there have been multiple executions of high level VIP prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. All famous people arrested were either treasonous or involved in satanic worship rituals. These rituals involved torturing children then murdering them as a sacrifice. Drinking the blood of children that contains adrenochrome is the drug these Satanic famous people and politicians have been involved with for decades.

Tonight, we name names. We give a complete update on who has been arrested, detained, tried, convicted and sentenced to death. Plus…Dr. James Fetzer breaks down the truth about the Capitol riots, the impeachment of Donald Trump and false flags. Leave the world you think you know behind and join us at the Dark Outpost!
https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2021/02/dark-outpost-mass-executions-at-gitmo-since-january-6th-2518831.html

Only people mentioned by @TheWiseOwl in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

No video for 2/20/2021! Unless this guy is at GITMO or has a military friend leaking info, not very likely, and then having to pay for this scam . . . oh my gosh!

Jeff Espstein escaped... this is Bullshit -

Born Again Christian, Wife, Mother, Digital Soldier, Patriot WWG1WGA

I watched this video a few nights ago, and this guy doesn't sound credible to me at all!

In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication

My feeling too.

(1) Show this thread

Born Again Christian, Wife, Mother, Digital Soldier, Patriot WWG1WGA

I watched this video a few nights ago, and this guy doesn't sound credible to me at all!

In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication

He looks like Tom Hanks in character (especially the eyes) & I cant watch or listen Tom Hanks anymore without getting nauseated so...

(1) Show this thread