MILITARY
M13+I9+L12+I9+T20+A1+R18+Y25=107
Juan O Savin

Only people mentioned by @PATRICK in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response PATRICK LINCOLN to his Publication

So glad you are on here. I got the boot (hmmm) off
of twitter. I didn't realize asking the Clintons or
Obamas how GITMO was...would do it. All we see of
Juan O Savin is his boot.
I hope you and your family is safe. Ok going out on a limb here
but it's crossed my mind that you could be Juan O Savin.
Smartest person regarding history/ Gematria/ Bible/ and
how it is all connected. I have loved the comms and I am
truly amazed by the brilliance. I've been watching 4VKM.
Got me thinking about the two of you.

Justice
For
Kids

and Kennedy's

Je suis très contente de vous saluer et merci !❤

Je suis très contente de vous saluer et merci !❤

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

107 has a good MI sources and he's probable Ex Military (maybe still is).

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Welcome, Patrick! God BLESS you Bro.

"Love Each Other as I Have Love You." John 15:12

💙Hi Patrick! LOVE our Military...Prayers going up and the blessings coming down. God Bless Us All!

So nice to find you here, Patrick!

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

💝There are no coincidences :) Hi Patrick. Glad to see you here!

I found YOU PATRICK; GOD WINS ♡♡♡

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

@patrick My deepest condolences for the loss of your father May JFK RIP Your father was a light unto this world and got to see his vision happen. He will never be forgotten for the great Hero of Humanity he was and how he changed the world. God chose him for this anointed purpose. May you be blessed and at peace knowing you and your brother John-John are loved and will carry on your father's greatness.
The world changed because of his vision God bless you and your family Love you Anastasia ✝️ Eternaly grateful

(1) Show this thread

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

So glad I found you Patrick!
We love you❤

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

WOW... omg!! That's awesommmmme!!!!!

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

omg Ive missed you Patrick 💜

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Yaaaay! Great to see you are alive and well. Hope you are recuperating nicely.

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Happy I found you over here on anonup!
This is the first I've seen anyone add up the numbers for the word 'military'. Amazing and wonderful!!!
#wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

I wish I could understand the numbers language . I only know God loves us .

Wife, Mom, Grandmother . I cherish my family. My God, and my country. Conservative Christian, living my dream on our farm

so glad you are here, you've been missed !! where is Daniel D ? miss him too

In response Carol Voyles to her Publication

Has anyone found Daniel D yet?

In response Carol Voyles to her Publication

Daniel is on Gab

(2) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Hello Patrick - missed seeing you on the other place since I was booted off. I am trying to sign up for 1o7 new platform. Can't do it. Any help?

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

107daily I think is having some glitches---great site; I have an acct. there but difficulty logging in and then processing to my page. Keeps kicking back to login page even tho my info Welcomed. Think the site just needs more time to work thru it all!

(1) Show this thread

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Hi, Patrick. I have missed your posts since getting the boot. 😂

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

Glad I took a screenshot of your details before the latest Twitler and FB purge. Family is everything in this digital patriot community ❤.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Patrick!!!!! It's good to see you on anonup!!!!🙏😇😍

add intelligence...

Followed you. i was put in twitter jail lol x Lynne6. x

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

OH Patrick, Nana has missed you! Glad to see you made it over!
Much love!

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Followed you...

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Welcome Patrick. Have been reading your posts on Twitter for ages (but had been banned myself), you are booked marked. Thank you for your personal dedication and your sacrifice for the good of humanity. Thank you also for the sacrifices of your family. Warmest regards V from AUSTRALIA.

Seeker of truth, slowly awakening since 2015 watching Gaia, shocked awake in March 2020

So glad to find you on here, I've learned so much from you on Twitter and Facebook

Copy. ;]