This is about to be juicier then a $3 HOOKER on payday right here! So strap in for this info!

CORONA CHECKMATE!!!

well this is like no flu I've seen..,it is a very intense flu and it takes a month to get over just a mild case of it. It can cause other complications and diseases if not treated correctly..some intense strain of the basic flu if you want to call it but I wouldnt say it doesnt exist...if you know people who have died from this flu and I do...believe what you want but this flu is nothing to laugh at

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LoveBeatsTheCabal in this post can reply

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication

Brings to mind a question... What was in the late fall 2019 flu shot that maybe lowered immune systems and perhaps encouraged a more lengthy illness with lowered ability to fight it off? Flu ahots are definitely more in question now, in my opinion. Any vaccines, for that matter.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

ivwonder that too. Every person I know who takes the dlu shot every year seems to get sick anyway even though. I do not...and do not take the flu shot. Even my son (24 yrs old) got the dlu shot in 2019, and got horribly sick a dew weeks later. We think he may have had covid (id that's even real). Point....flu shots lead to sickness!

(1) Show this thread

"The truth doesn't damage points of view that are legitimate"~Tom MacDonald #FakeWoke

In response LOVE BEATS THE CABAL to her Publication

I think he's saying that this is a variant of the standard flu, which as we all know, varies in intensity from person to person and is not some raging unknown disease.