#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

VK, so fed up with the corruption. Now due to Covid and my husband going on Unemployment for 3 months last year. Now the state says it was a mistake and wants repayment. well was just notified they are holding all of our tax return to pay this debt 😭😭 That money was to pay the other bills we accumulated from trying to survive. Feeling so hopeless that we will completely sink. This is such a disgrace to the American people. I have a special needs child, they should be so ashamed. Moreso they should lose their paycheck and get a per diam only when in session. God help us all

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HumbleGrateful1 in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication

YES!! ...as our Founding Fathers envisioned....

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Our founding fathers would be so pissed off at us right now. They gave us everything we needed and yet we still failed to preserve our lands. We should all be ashamed. Now we get what we get, sad but true.

(3) Show this thread

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

the system is broke😢 Im so sorry for your struggles! God bless you snd may He show you a clear path💝

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

The struggle is real, we all know. Reach out for help locally. It's there! Praying for everyone to find strength and peace. Gods children will be Victorious!