Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

"Sometimes by losing a battle... you find a new way to win the war" Donald J. Trump

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

God bless you ALL. ThanQ... for your LOVE and serviceπŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸ™

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

vertical, pumping blood, and breathing air. all good!!

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–

the people who think nothing has happened, who want it all to go back "to normal", who complain they can't go and get a haircut and stockpile loo roll. they literally have no idea what has been done to save the lives that they grumble about and blame others for.

i pray they get better soon πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

the same ones getting vaccine that the white hats are going to figure out how to keep alive

I have a Dem lifetime voter friend who said just this same thing yesterday. She still is totally asleep and does not see anything wrong with her vote and wants it all to just get back to normal. I cant wake her up at all. God help her.

(2) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

[They] never thought she would lose.

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Statement more profound than most realise. Most of us would be dead now if she had won.

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

is this realy ECW?? That would be so damn badass... I absolutely love the name Ezra. Im isreali so of course I doπŸ˜‚

wow!! i hadnt connected this!!! im so hopeful!!!

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of LightπŸ™ŒIntuitive EmpathπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Ό

yesπŸ™Œ

1182 Sky Event 1 Thessalonians 4:17

π“‚€ Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes πŸ” Coach, Consult & Counsel πŸ“± Connect πŸ”„ Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles πŸ’Š Support The Mission πŸ™πŸ½ :

So can you just confirm for me if Patrick is your father or Jr. ?

Made this for you also broski.

πŸ”"Vincent Fusca (JFK Jr.) Spotted At Trump Pennsylvania Rally"
πŸ’Š https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/vincent-fusca-jfk-jr-spotted-at-trump-pennsylvania-rally

πŸ” Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
πŸ’Š https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Operation Que to his Publication

When I opened the link above, it tried to load a virus on my computer. Had to do a hard shut down

(1) Show this thread

😍

22 characters + gematria on this one πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPYumdhRMkU

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

YES COULD NOT GET ON HERE LAST NIGHT SERVER WAS DOWN

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Get Em, Good!!

Patriot, Designer, Geek, Hardware Hacker, Certified Gamer.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Good morning, dear sir! God bless your day and thanks so much for everything!

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

and blessed
πŸ™πŸ»

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Good morning Ezra! Top of the day to ya!πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Yes we are. #GodWins #wwg1wga

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Yes Sir! We woke up! God blessed us with another day of life. WOOHOO!!! Make your day GREAT!

Wife, Mother, Christian, Patriot. Just suspended on Twitter for the 4th time. @Chela20 on Gab and @Chellz onWeGo

In response arba happihr to her Publication

What'd I miss?

(1) Show this thread

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

Sounds like the op was a success. Glad everyone is safe. God Bless the operators. Poke the MF's in the eye for me.

In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication

Why so secretive?

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Thanx ... I just snagged this meme! FITS PERFECTLY πŸ˜†

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

one day more to level up. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ƒ

Only followers of this user (@Redfarm) can see their posts

Define "we " , please . 😁

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

DId I miss something?

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

So in otherwords, my mom and dad too?

PROUD PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Meme QueenπŸ€— Good Vibes Only! πŸ’© Attitudes Not Welcome! πŸ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Posted on U.S. Marshals Twitter page