Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

DIGITAL SOLDIER, WWG1 WGA , TRUMP WON, NCSWIC, HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Amen, far from over !!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Exactly. We're NOT done. Trump won. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it. WWG1WGA!!!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 02/24/2019 13:12:51 ID: b3258f
Archive Bread/Post Links: 5361511 / 5362124
Direct Link: 5362124
They NEVER thought Crooked Hillary would lose.
SO MANY DISASTROUS MISTAKES MADE.
RETURNING POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Q+
Hold the line!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Bookmark this y'all & play it in coffee shops, in line at the grocery store, for all your friends. Let's be the Army of Frogs who spread truth, hope & faith

Grateful to know Jesus Christ CEO of Cadence Designs1776 Wife to the handsome Navy Submariner Mother to an amazing toddler ❀️POTUS 45/19

Ahhh I need the GIFS options dang it πŸ˜‚ When you see an epic video you need an epic GIF to use back. lol

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Charlene Marie to her Publication

hit the magnifying glass it will bring up some gifs

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

That's Right!!! And if you think we are you're fookin stupid!!! yay

#FuckYourMask #WWG1WGA Patriot In Michigan Not following Orders From Anyone.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈThe Best Is Yet To Come