Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Crypto has a limit is the trouble with it, it's finite. Someone can still "own the largest controlling amount" of it.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Banks already do that

(1) Show this thread

🤣😂😎

He said....Blockchain....He also said Backed by Gold etc. etc! 😂

Was that a Q Proof—Gold will destroy the Fed (and a VK “I am not a Financial Expert” proof) or what?? 😂 👍

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Good.

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

What will gold be worth then?

In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication

Hopefully no longer suppressed!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

.interesting

❤️Sheep farmer🐑, 🚨patriot,🚨peace keeper, 🚨Truth spreader!! ❤️Things which are seen are not made of things which do appear.

i wonder which one will be allowed

Worldwide? Alson available in Canada? It must be controlled by the people with their own node. Otherwise, governments will eventually change the rules. That's why there's Bitcoin.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Prime reason in the hand gold is better Silver or any other metals of value!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

I could not take my eyes off of their facial expressions.
Something is weird!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

7:54 TS > SEC_TEST

are they testing the SEC, as opposed to a security test?

tether got a small slap on the wrist, which disbands my idea about that being a method of destroying bitcoin!

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

This is all so exciting! Ive been investing for several years now on my own, but the more I research investing in crypto, the more confused I become.
Would anyone be kind enough to share some guidance on solid crypto platforms I can use for investing? Thank you 😘🎈

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Little Bird to her Publication

🧐I help with what I know and what I've done.
I'll dm it to you.

In response Little Bird to her Publication

Your dm is turned off.

(2) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

Gold backed crypto would be the nail in humanity's coffin (crypt)

im pretty sure nobody has any real idea whats going on. No matter how many follwers they have. We will find out when its time from Trump not from anonymous social media account

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Then why are you following him? Here we lift each other up not make snide remarks.

(1) Show this thread

amc
to the moon

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

What is the Root of all evil? What is the golden rule. He who has the gold makes the rules. Or as the Fed goes, the private Central Bank that controls your money makes the rules. We are all slaves to the Fed. We were sold a long time ago.

Must watch documentary for all Americans. They dont teach this in any schools or university for a reason. MBAs and Phds dont know this. Speaking from exp. Most poloticians are ignorant as well or are in on the scam. I think Ron Paul knew. Long but i learned more from this docu about our finacial system than all of my schooling combind.

#endthefed#fedscam#privatecentralbankscam#moneychangers#goldenrule

https://instantwatcher.com/a/title/211612

paxg is gold backed and listed already on binance. its already happening!

Moreover, does anyone else think it's strange that VK posted this yesterday and today the FED payment system crashed? kek.

Sure it's a COINkidink ;-)

In response Murray Frogbard to his Publication

Even more so with some of social media bei g out last night.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Ripple’s chief market strategist Cory Johnson had the privilege of introducing Ripple and XRP to President Donald Trump’s administration.

In a recent interview with BREAKER, Johnson clarifies certain issues that have been hounding the San Franciso-based firm, which caused a lot of confusion. He says that the difference between the XRP token and Ripple is one of the major causes of the confusion.

During the interview, Johnson has also discussed his meeting with members of the Trump administration, which revolved around Ripple and digital currency. He narrates how he had “very low expectations” at the start of his meeting with government officials. However, Johnson states that he has been amazed at the open-mindedness and the intelligent questions asked by the officials. It signifies that the government people have been intensely scrutinizing cryptocurrency, specifically, Ripple.

https://www.coinwire.com/trump-officials-formally-meet-ripple

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Im sold on XRP.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Ripple is the company behind XRP?

XRP is the token. Is it a utility token or security token?

(2) Show this thread

What was the deal with that new nation thingie working on hard assset-backed crypto that started in South Africa? Fake news or a heads' up, wink, and nod of what's to come?

Thank you for answering my question, VK. :) All love 'round here.

I thought you disagreed with this theory.

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

glad to see someone else thinks the way I do. I have been telling my family to watch for a gold backed crypto for a year...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

GBC = 12
2:10 clip
1221 take it away!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Whites QWall to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

why so long? i thought the QFS was aready up and running in tandum with the old system.

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

QFS is only one part of NESARA. Not everything will happen at once, I don't believe

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

silver creeping up, gold, silver, platinum backed blockchain us currance is close

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

There are NO companies with gold backed now???

2023..2/23 or 3/22 🕵

surely he's not referring to the year 2023..