We're being told that we should wear a mask so that other people feel "comfortable" around us.

Did you ever think that I feel "uncomfortable" talking to someone who has a diaper covering their mouth???

#covidhoax#fakevirus#Covid911#covid19hoax#NoMasks#masksdontwork

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

American Patriot, Wellness Warrior, Seeker of Truth-Freedom. Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness. Live in Abundance

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

100% I feel the same way. Free your face free your mind!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I've said that simce the beginning. This is the first disease controlled by guilt. I should know, my parents were really goid at it😂

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

*good

(1) Show this thread

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA — GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

yes. the "collective" comfort superceeds individual freedom. ie, our freedom and comfort are irrelevant. thats why discrimination is suddenly allowed again. im so done with it. and so ready for we the sovereign people to exercise our God given freedoms again. no more cowering to the dark agenda thats been hiding in government!!