Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Illuminati in Country Music.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

nooooo!! i like him! my sister in law has a t-shirt that has some design that would raise our eyebrows but she has No clue what it means. lots of people buy, or given items they don't know about. WE didn't know 4 years ago.
I'll reserve judgement on Keith.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

You won't reserve judgment on Keith if you look into his lovely wife Nicole and his father in law. One big happy family!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

not her father in law - her Father.
don't forget they were estranged for decades & she left Australia to get away from him And don't forget Tom Cruise divorced her because she refused to join Scientology. she even let their adopted kids go because they joined and had to cut ties with her.

many children are victims & don't follow in their parents footprints.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

I did say 'his father iin law' as In Nicole's dad.

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

All good...we are on the same side.