Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I figured this one was being his wife is totally a high witch

Just the facts; horse & dog lover; fiddle player; biscuit maker; artist

been waiting for this.... and here it is....

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

we are going to pick up the peices of our loved ones hearts when it All comes out...Some of their favorites are deep into this sick a$$ society.. πŸ•°πŸ•°

He and Nicole keep looking younger and younger and more plastic. weird

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It has been in country music for decades. At least as long as rock music probably longer
Nashville is a dirty town with a lot of secrets about to be revealed I hope

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

nooooo!! i like him! my sister in law has a t-shirt that has some design that would raise our eyebrows but she has No clue what it means. lots of people buy, or given items they don't know about. WE didn't know 4 years ago.
I'll reserve judgement on Keith.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

please conduct your own research. there are many articles implicating nicole kidman's father in a satanic pedophile ring, along with nicole and keith. Fiona garrett is a good start. cheers.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

(3) Show this thread

yes, he has to be illuminati way to femine for a man hell he could be a he she for all we know lol

Do you know Garth Brooks' status? :/

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Venice Slattery to his Publication

I have seen a lot of doubles lately so I'm thinking he's gone bad too. Trance Formation of America by Cathy O'Brien describes the inroads of MK Ultra etc into the country music industry. If you think Pedowood was bad I've read the music industry is as bad or worse.

(1) Show this thread

It's always the symbols. Look for them everywhere so you can protect your children.

Trump supporter, Patriot, wine lover, exercise fanatic, spin instructor, protector of daughter with a disability. From New England

not a surprise. Look who is he married to

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

In response Kathy Petersen to her Publication

Bingo Bango

(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Fallin' like flies...πŸͺ°πŸ’©
daaang....so sad

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

well look what his aughter has turned into

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

of course! birds of a feather flock together! look at his wifes history!#NicoleKidman. is she a man?

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Makes you wonder if he's a she and she's a he! unreal!

(1) Show this thread