Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

it's gone in Uk :(

woooooooooow ‘ezra cohen’... !

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Excellent 😎🇺🇸

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Yes, I did! Our President has put the pride back in America and in Americans! God's speed to our great President and everyone that has helped make these dreams come true! Dark to light and abolish all evil and doing God's work here on earth! Amen!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hey Martin. You look into NFT's for your art?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Another example of how blockchain technology is changing the world.
https://blockonomi.com/nfts-collecting-creating-guide/

(3) Show this thread

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

I did! What an awesome time to be alive and present!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

I didnt cry, however, it is beautiful! Great confirmations. Keep the faith. Hold the line.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Your right i did ❤️ God won! 🙏🏻🌏❤️❤️❤️