Only people mentioned by @HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

its called frazzledrip. Ive seen it and it is life changing. i wont post it here cuz others might not want to see it. for those who want to see it and can deal with it, i posted it on my page.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Jason DeRose to his Publication

I may copy and save, if I ever get the nerve up! I know all about it, I've seen horrendous things..That wee girl deserves everyone to acknowledge what those monsters did to her. It's the ultimate red pill. 😭🙏

(1) Show this thread

The level of REAL evil must be shown, horrific as it is (keeping in mind horror films desensitation)...else most won't truly understand past verbal gossip. ww cannot ever let this happen again.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Horiffic evil Video, I'm mortified & I worked in DHS for years. This is so Evil it is going to bring most to tears. The suffering & the anguish that must have been present. I pray everyday for these Children. God is furious. This must stop. It is our job to make sure this never happens again. Due Dilligence at all times. May Father God's Light protect & embrace these little ones. Bind all the Evil & exterminate it. Blessings of Faith & Glory

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

actually no, only law enforcement should see that and i can bet you they nor whats left of the good people in the courts wants to see it

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

at this point in time, if YOU dont show the EVIL that has been going on for CENTURIES....many more children will die the same way

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Keeping the truth hidden is what got us to this horrid place to begin with. Rip the bandaid off already. If people can waste time swallowing lies they can be spoonfed the truth.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

history always repeats itself