Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Illuminati in Country Music.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

nooooo!! i like him! my sister in law has a t-shirt that has some design that would raise our eyebrows but she has No clue what it means. lots of people buy, or given items they don't know about. WE didn't know 4 years ago.
I'll reserve judgement on Keith.

please conduct your own research. there are many articles implicating nicole kidman's father in a satanic pedophile ring, along with nicole and keith. Fiona garrett is a good start. cheers.

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

i have actually. i know about her father. it doesn't make her guilty of the same crimes. if and when we find out she's involved, that's one thing I'm just not going to put her on the gallows until then.
I know about Fiona & Sarah Ashcroft. would you call them satanic pedos because of what happened to them?
of course not.
i know there is a dark disgusting side to this. i know. still not going to hang them until we knew more.

Hanks, Gaga, Madonna, David Spade, Bill Maher and others have proven themselves. there is a difference & maybe I'm being too naive or hopeful but it's where I am.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

(1) Show this thread