Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

👀 Discernment: If Q was a pysop against the patriots then it was the worst pysop EVER. WHY? Well, what was their biggest fear? Exposure. What did Q do? Q EXPOSED them💥. We wouldn’t be here if it didn’t. THINK about it logically. So, why would they conduct a pysop to expose themselves? They wouldn’t. No way. Why expose their actual pysop THAT THEY HAVE BEEN CONDUCTING AGAINST ALL AMERICANS FOR A LONG TIME using their legacy media, entertainment industry, sports, tech. THEY control everything, both parties & 95% of all media. Nope. That makes zero sense. THEY ALREADY CONTROLLED US. So we go from very small amount of people being aware (redpilled) to tens of millions in less than 4 years. YEP, worst pysop ever.

But sure, I guess a theory about DS/Cabal having a need to post bread crumbs on an outlet that very few used makes sense. LMFAO.

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#TheStorm#Redpill#MAGA#KAG#trusttheplan#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#SaveTheChildren#Biblical

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

I have this agrument with my little brother on the daily. The funny part is, he calls it a psyop yet has never even went and read any of the drops for himself. I told him his opinion matters not to me if he's not even willing to look.
I also had a man friend stop speaking to me because I am in a cult and brainwashed.
Bye.
This is not the time to wobble. Never let what anyone else thinks or says to you affect you in a negative way. They do not know what you know.
I could not agree with your opinion more. If it is a psyop it's the worst one ever.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

You do u, and I do me. If you need help then call me. Not willing to even review the materiel before make a logical conclusion proves he cant think for himself. Yet, claims we are the cult. Its funny but also really sad.

It is sad. I can tell he wants to believe because he says things like "I pray everyday that you are right." It's like people almost refuse to believe in anything good. And I completely understand because our track record for good things happening in our Government is obvious, However it's that exact mindset that got us where we are currently at. Everyone I know feels helpless to do anything at all about it. All I can tell them is that it cost zero dollars to have faith in Humanity.

Only people mentioned by @Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery because you dont even know you are a slave. We arent here to be slaves in their corrupt system. Their system was preventing us from doing what we were meant to do here. Only a matter before Big Guy stepped in.

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

Absolutely!! 🙏

I kinda knew I was a slave in this society because I constatly felt like one. I have never in my 52 years heard someone say "Oh hey, I would love to go do that thing with you today but I really WANT to go to work," It's always "Aw man! I would love to do that thing with you but I HAVE to go to work." And we are supposed to think that's normal. That has alwayas bothered me. You are so right. We did not come here for that. We have MUCH bigger plans!#GodWins

(2) Show this thread