👀 Discernment: If Q was a pysop against the patriots then it was the worst pysop EVER. WHY? Well, what was their biggest fear? Exposure. What did Q do? Q EXPOSED them💥. We wouldn’t be here if it didn’t. THINK about it logically. So, why would they conduct a pysop to expose themselves? They wouldn’t. No way. Why expose their actual pysop THAT THEY HAVE BEEN CONDUCTING AGAINST ALL AMERICANS FOR A LONG TIME using their legacy media, entertainment industry, sports, tech. THEY control everything, both parties & 95% of all media. Nope. That makes zero sense. THEY ALREADY CONTROLLED US. So we go from very small amount of people being aware (redpilled) to tens of millions in less than 4 years. YEP, worst pysop ever.

But sure, I guess a theory about DS/Cabal having a need to post bread crumbs on an outlet that very few used makes sense. LMFAO.

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#TheStorm#Redpill#MAGA#KAG#trusttheplan#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#SaveTheChildren#Biblical

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Excellent Analysis Sir, spot on--IMHO. How many people had really even considered or heard of the level of the "Trafficing" situation before PDJT & the Patriots? HT!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I'm in a cult..... lol, RUN!!!! 🤣

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

The people in the leftist cult calling us a cult is really really really hilarious. The people telling everyone how to think accusing patriots who tell others to think for themselves is insanely hilarious.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

And the worst thing it could have done if it were a psyop is postpone the inevitable.
Lets face it, if all of Trumps plans failed, we wouldn't of ever been able to run out into the streets with our rifles and change a damn thing. To have done that would of invited a police state never before seen in world history. At the most a bunch of crooks would of been killed along with a ton of patriots. We would wind up in a Snake Plisken movie!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Chris Duke to his Publication

They wish it was their pysop!!! Straight Panic. Never seen anything like it. Seems like the Pysop was against them!

(1) Show this thread

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

I have this agrument with my little brother on the daily. The funny part is, he calls it a psyop yet has never even went and read any of the drops for himself. I told him his opinion matters not to me if he's not even willing to look.
I also had a man friend stop speaking to me because I am in a cult and brainwashed.
Bye.
This is not the time to wobble. Never let what anyone else thinks or says to you affect you in a negative way. They do not know what you know.
I could not agree with your opinion more. If it is a psyop it's the worst one ever.

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

You do u, and I do me. If you need help then call me. Not willing to even review the materiel before make a logical conclusion proves he cant think for himself. Yet, claims we are the cult. Its funny but also really sad.

(1) Show this thread