DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
Watched a Charlie Ward vid & was absolutely sickened.
I have always taken Charlie with a " grain of salt". He says he has inside knowledge, that he's connected.
His information was wrong.
He's been called out on it.
What does he do? He has made up a name for those questioning his false info. A play on Rino(Repubs in name only), he calls those questioning him about his false information Pinos (Patriots in name only). He is ridiculing & attempting to shame Patriots who see through his sham.
Sound familiar?
Disgusting. Go awa

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Yes and name just ONE time he's ever been correct in his predictions? He excuses his inaccuracies by claiming that he's being used to lead others away from the truth as a distraction... false!!!

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Well. This is the first time I am confused. I thought Him and Simon were part of Q is that why they are getting attacked all of a sudden. Who am I suppose to believe? I need to follow the right people. ty

In response Kitty Schwalm to his Publication

I know right! I've just not really ever cared for him and he's YET to be correct on dates etc etc etc...
The other guy with him has some very strange love practices etc so I just stay with what I know to be consistant and still no one has been able to say...SEE I TOLD YOU SO!

I Follow....
X22 Report
And We Know
Beach Broadcasting
Monkey Werx - Military
Bards FM
Praying Medic
Real X Anon

NEWS:
Gateway Pundit-News
Brietbart - News
Before It's News - News
OAN - News

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

I would highly recommend removing Medic and Beach from your list, and add Russell-Jay: Gould.

Ok...I get Medic and Beach but can elaborate on why you feel that way? Beach is just a little too high strung and not entirely accurate but sounds overly hopeful as well.

Only people mentioned by @GentryRose in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Danita Rhea, click on at the bottom under it