#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
Watched a Charlie Ward vid & was absolutely sickened.
I have always taken Charlie with a " grain of salt". He says he has inside knowledge, that he's connected.
His information was wrong.
He's been called out on it.
What does he do? He has made up a name for those questioning his false info. A play on Rino(Repubs in name only), he calls those questioning him about his false information Pinos (Patriots in name only). He is ridiculing & attempting to shame Patriots who see through his sham.
Sound familiar?
Disgusting. Go awa

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Him and his fraud partner N lies, simon!! lot of false narrative, research EVERYTHING, trust ur gut!!

Yes and name just ONE time he's ever been correct in his predictions? He excuses his inaccuracies by claiming that he's being used to lead others away from the truth as a distraction... false!!!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

yes, and now that he's been wrong on everything DJT related, he's doing shows on Nesara & med beds-trying to reel the unsuspecting in on these topics-that he knows when and where both will be rolled out,etc. he is an ego driven con that needs to be shut down.
he is BAD NEWS.
anyone who starts out a sentence with, "I'm not a messiah, I'm just Charlie"
Really? who thinks he's a messiah? he does!
I am so pissed right now!🤬
An absolute fraud. The word needs to get out.

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Well. This is the first time I am confused. I thought Him and Simon were part of Q is that why they are getting attacked all of a sudden. Who am I suppose to believe? I need to follow the right people. ty

(2) Show this thread

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

I get that feeling to sometimes. We have to stay on our guard. He talks to Alex Jones a lot and Kappy said that Alex Jones is working for the Cabal. Idk. Just thought I would mention it here. Kappy also called AJ a pedophile.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Jan 08, 2018 11:29:38 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
IMPORTANT:
NO private comms past/present/future.
NO COMMS made outside of this platform.
Any claims that contradict the above should be considered FAKE NEWS and disregarded immediately.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
PATRIOTS.
Q

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Kirks law corner, actually some of the top information there is, period, as knowing the law is key.
Government has been lying about what law is.