Before they were all suicided by doorknob, Chris Cornell, Anthony Bourdain, Chester Bennington and Avicci were working on a documenteary that would expose Pizza Gate and a pedophilia ring in the music industry. This music video by Avicci was made to wake up a generation...
The story is of two young girls sold but later escape and seek revenge.

For A Better Day

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

The people that do these hanious vile acts against our children are NOT WORTH the rope that hangs them...just saying

#GodWins
#Q
#wwg1wgaww
#SaveOurChildren
#JusticeForTheInnocent
#NotheningCanStopWhatIsComing

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
God of Heaven
Bring JUSTICE and HEALING for the innocent
Show the SAME mercy to [THEM] ...that [THEY] have given to our children..
In Jesus Name..Thank You for hearing my prayer..
Amen

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Robin Williams might've known too much or cracked the wrong joke about Hillary before her 2016 run too...
SEE WHO HE'S SURROUNDED BY? LOOKS CLOSED OFF & VERY UNCOMFORTABLE... CLINTONS, WEINSTEIN...πŸ‡πŸ•³οΈ

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

RICH PERSON
DEATHs

My OPINION .

The Movie Concludes
SQQQQQQQQQQQN

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

True. Anthony Bourdain had spoken ill of Hillary as well but his witnessing the cleanup of Adam Schiff's room at the Chateau Marmont may have gotten him killed as well....

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..