Only people mentioned by @GirlMamaQ in this post can reply

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

Odd, I thought the PRESIDENT is in FL. I mean, didn't he give a state of union address Sunday night? :D

My Spidey Senses are Tingling...

Their Facade is Crumbling

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Spidey Sense to his Publication

One way or another..Acetic acid? πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Her body lsnguage is priceless.

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

Sure looks like she's in front of a "green screen" to me.

yes the oval office in castle rock

It states that a guard is always visable when the President is working. Hours don't mater and they rotate evry half hour. So she is lying big time.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

ORANGE WOMAN BAD...

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

snort!

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

All liars

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Together we win πŸ™πŸΌπŸΈ

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

absolutely and they are bad at it, we can see right thru it.

(1) Show this thread

Circle back

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Thete is no Marine because there is an illegitimate "POTUS" in the "White House."

Born in 1976. American Patriot lineage 1776. Coincidences...not. Loyal and Patriotic AMERICAN. WWG1WGA

When Psaki responds and saying "the President was working in the Oval Office" she is shaking her head no. Look at the microexpressions not matching the words. Awesome clip! haha

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

She freaking cracks me up every time I lsten to her

#BonzaiPsaki

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

people are waking up

whats up with his/her teeth??? reall weird.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Fake ginger. (I'm not.)

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

the Marine 8th&I barracks are literally underneath the white house. POTUS is ALWAYS flanked. if there wasnt a Marine (MCSF guard/check my bio) on duty, there was no POTUS

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

Thank you for your serivce!

(1) Show this thread

This subject needs to be brought up on Newsmax, OAN, and. Fox. It would help awaken some more people to the farce

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Interdasting. Good Clip πŸ‘