Only people mentioned by @The_exception in this post can reply

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication

Yes, I suspect this is exactly what happened. What would you do if your family and friends were threatened with the unspeakable?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Pretty big, lots of evil and blackmail going on...#DARK to Light!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Everyone needs to remember a previous post (it has been a while since I last saw it) about none of the civilian courts can rule on voter fraud because it has crossed the line as a treasonous act against the nation. So it takes it where the military comes in......TRIBUNAL.....treason against the nation regardless of which state and we know what happens to all involved.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

You mean, what crimes have they committed in which they're now being blackmailed over???? Probably a lot of them. The crimes they committed are so bad that they're willing to risk millions of Americans lives so their crimes remain hidden in the closet. Think about that.

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Treason, murder, child sex trafficking,
crimes against humanity, ect.........the
list goes on and on.

(1) Show this thread

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

That would be a big fat zero .

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

Probably no threats. The Chief Justice is probably either locked up or dead. They need to delay exposing that for a few more weeks.

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

A long drawn out legal battle, acb+ sleepers? All legal routes closed,? Playbook known? Hopefully, 🙃only way is military!😎

Remember Kavanaugh and Barrett have young children. I cannot say that I would be brave enough to sacrifice them especially if I knew POTUS45 had a secure plan to use the military.