Subhunter off the coast from Maralago#WinterWhiteHouse and our flag no longer flies over the DC white house

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Look at Tiger. Dont look over here

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Looks like they are having a Texas barbecue. 🐂

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

🤷‍♀️Flag is flying

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Yes I shared an image of it up awhile ago today.

(1) Show this thread

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

Confirmed full our assult of thousand of bullets exchanged during a seizure last night?

In response Pamela Felten to her Publication

wouldn't know how to confirm that

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #PATRIOT Trump Won, he's still our President

Burning out those underground tunnels, I'm assuming.

In response Sharon Dudley to her Publication

That's my thought, too. Burning out the Alligators from the Swamp! Next will come a flood.

(1) Show this thread

😏😒😟🤨🤓🧐what is that? capt?!..it could be a smoke screan of some sort?! could b....couldb...like mayb a trick in a magicians show?! hmm...very bery strange indeed?! proceed with caution, sound the alarm! all hands on deck, we're going in!!! capt is so brave!

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

I'm wondering what all the smoke smells like, if anything at all?