Only watch if you want to swell up with Patriotism so much you shed tears made of
Pure American Pride.

Johnny Cash recites Ragged Old Flag ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Touching! I love listening to Johnny Cash. Wild, I have my american flag shirt on today. 💖

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Love this, Thanks for sharing!
"Ragged Old Flag" became extremely popular with fans and was a staple at Cash's shows. Cash would introduce the song with this opener at his concerts:
"I thank God for all the freedom we have in this country, I cherish them and treasure them - even the right to burn the flag. We also got the right to bear arms, and if you burn my flag -- I'll shoot you."

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

THIS, Is A Must Watch... Simply Beautiful.
When on patrol in NYC, I took it upon myself to bring down the precinct flag 30 minutes before sunset... I would grab an available rookie and teach them how to properly fold our flag, in front of the Stationhouse desk. A very proud moment that shall last my lifetime... Thank you for sharing this beauty 🤗🙏🏼🇺🇸