Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

Just venting...

Between the indignant sheeple around me, and the impatient Patriots losing their faith and dropping like flies.....I feel like I'm the only one in my physical world who is fully awake, and 100% certain that the millitary is fully engaged and executing a very strategic plan. It seems very clear to me.

I see information channels that get a little too close to the truth, that suddenly change course...I think most of my sources have given disinformation now of some sort.... I try to listen to a lot of sources and then my gut...I have seen too much evil that I wish I had skipped over now. I don't need more convincing...I do feel like I have done the best I can for now, and those around me choose to keep their heads in the sand. I pray every day that I get my marching orders so I know why I woke up! The acronym WWG1WGA is the reason I woke up and started this journey, and why I will never, ever quit!!

WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE 🥰🥰🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Stacy Landis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @The_Gr8Awake17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jess Q17, click on at the bottom under it