Just venting...

Between the indignant sheeple around me, and the impatient Patriots losing their faith and dropping like flies.....I feel like I'm the only one in my physical world who is fully awake, and 100% certain that the millitary is fully engaged and executing a very strategic plan. It seems very clear to me.

I see information channels that get a little too close to the truth, that suddenly change course...I think most of my sources have given disinformation now of some sort.... I try to listen to a lot of sources and then my gut...I have seen too much evil that I wish I had skipped over now. I don't need more convincing...I do feel like I have done the best I can for now, and those around me choose to keep their heads in the sand. I pray every day that I get my marching orders so I know why I woke up! The acronym WWG1WGA is the reason I woke up and started this journey, and why I will never, ever quit!!

Only people mentioned by @Onehappykampr in this post can reply

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Stacy Landis to her Publication

Your comments pretty much sums up my feelings right now. WWG1WGA...

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

There is action being taken. You have to truly watch with unbiased eyes. Nothing can stop what's coming is true. It may manifest in a way that you weren't expecting.

WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE 🥰🥰🇺🇸🇺🇸

UK is home. Not here for follows. Skeptical about everything. Good over Evil. My message to you...Love Life!

I'm also the only one in my physical world, (there are others but i'm the main news source for them as to what i think is going on). I talk about it with others knowing they think i'm wrong, i've been wrong at every turn.. but when things finally happen, the seeds you planted will grow fast.