Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

they r blowing up tunnels

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

In response Big Guns61 to his Publication

My first thought too

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Guessing this could be a kind of "smoking out the rats" in the tunnels? Maybe fumigating the tunnels of actual rats, filth, decaying substances? Could be a way to force bad actors to exits so they could be captured? Just guessing.🤔

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

Thats what Gene Decode talks about,
much DUMBS under DC.

Sick and evil people.

Old school Fool and Q Patriot. Trump is still my President! In the end God wins! WWG1WGA

This only confirms what Frogman5326 posted on Telegram

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

"When the smoke clears I hope there's some folks near
To vote me as the pope here"

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Wonder if they are starting to destroy the tunnels???

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

yes they r destroying them

(1) Show this thread

Christian, conservative, married, grandfather to 3 kids, from Alabama, MAGA ROLL TIDE, NOLI E TANGERE

@ItsAboutTime45's twitter account got suspended today it seems. Perhaps the post was over a target they wanted left in the dark.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response Peter Austin to his Publication

if they are destroying the underground tunnels foggy nights would be the best time to do it 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA Q Trust The Plan

(1) Show this thread

What the heck is that???