Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!๐Ÿ’ฏ

Carrie Underwood. Illuminati

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

This pic says its from 2013. It seems like her "fall" was only 3 or so years ago. I remember thinking it was weird that she didnt go out in public for several months because it looked so bad and now you see her and you can't tell anything happened! Cry Pretty always struck me as weird, too.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Beth West to his Publication

Thats my thinking too, its weird. I know we are going to have false flags, so just seeing if anyone else finds this reality now very weird.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

i wondered same thing
bet, it's when she got her "black eye"

Only followers of this user (@Txrunner88) can see their posts

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

See, Anons only have to ask a simple question and bam, like minded thinkers validate your own curousity...Hmmm

(2) Show this thread

what does that mean

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Just curious if ths picture was before or after she fell face first and had to have major reconstructive surgery...just curious

(1) Show this thread