Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I don't think she is. I have listened to her music and she sings gospel and very beautiful tributes to God.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No big surprise seems like everybody that's famous extremely famous

So Dissapointed and So Betrayed.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

😭👀

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

same

(1) Show this thread

THE "LOVE" OF MONEY...POWER...FAME...IS THE ROOT OF "ALL" EVIL !!!!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Did she sell her soul for fame and fortune, or was she sold by her parents? Both kinds in the club. I don't know. I wouldn't know her "music" from Taylor Swift's. Or Katy Perry's. Or Lady GuyGuy's. Or Ariana Grande's. Or....

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

You should try and listen to some of her great inspirational music. Look for the song How Great Thou Art. I do not believe she has sold her soul, I believe she has talent from God, truly a talent.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

NOT CARRIE!!! 😭

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Gosh dang it...ya know how many moms took their daughters to see her, thinking she was 'wholesome'?? So BETRAYED!! This is going to get crazytown, folks...Our kiddos are going to need us...actually...wth...we are all going to need one another & love eachother through this...
omg...❤️

so disappointed

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Damn I was so hoping she wasn't one of them😢

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

what a shame.... def got kelley clarkson too. Big smiles on wayfair commercials

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

seeing so many.......
It Saddens Me.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Rita Hen to her Publication

I can't watch 3/4 of my DVD collection anymore. Almost 300 movies and concerts. Including Carrie.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Was this before or after her full face fall?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

i wondered same thing
bet, it's when she got her "black eye"

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

This pic says its from 2013. It seems like her "fall" was only 3 or so years ago. I remember thinking it was weird that she didnt go out in public for several months because it looked so bad and now you see her and you can't tell anything happened! Cry Pretty always struck me as weird, too.

(3) Show this thread