Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I don't have absolute proof, only circumstancial, but I think they were already on their way to carrying out the "plan" laid out on those horrible guidestones, by spreading engineered diseases, using vax to incapacitate or sterilize people, spraying the chemtrails which causes further problems, things in food, water, even toiletries

I don't think there are even 6 billion people - I saw 5.8 floated around & with clones & hybrids there are probably even fewer "real" people
This is one thing I keep shaking my head over - the MSM lies about everything else, why would they tell us the accurate number of the world population?

There are already fewer people than you think, & the effects of what they've done with attempts to sterllize people will last for a while

I totally agree, especially in developing countries. The evil is astounding.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sabrina Gal, click on at the bottom under it