Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Have I found the right room? Is THIS the Tuesday Night Eugenics Club at the Rothchild's Mansion???

The Georgia Guidestones is soooooo Ted Turner...

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

If there were ever a target for a Rod of God to hit, I surely hope this structure gets pulverized by one.

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

look at the logistics of placement. gematria. the numbers, their symbols.

Being an information junkie has led me out of the Democratic darkness into Patriot light, and I am here to stay, holding the line.

I would like to see space force in action taking this out!

Ok, just let all the NWO believers be the first in line.

Why is this not torn down??

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

Where is the people who like to tear stuff down when you meed them🤷‍♀️

Happily Married mom to 5! I love God, Guns & Country! I especially love President Trump! On gab @k5anon Suspended on Twitter #WWG1WGA

In response ONE MAD MOTHER to her Publication

I live about 10 minutes away from the guidestones but I'm not a big fan of jail! lol

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I don't have absolute proof, only circumstancial, but I think they were already on their way to carrying out the "plan" laid out on those horrible guidestones, by spreading engineered diseases, using vax to incapacitate or sterilize people, spraying the chemtrails which causes further problems, things in food, water, even toiletries

I don't think there are even 6 billion people - I saw 5.8 floated around & with clones & hybrids there are probably even fewer "real" people
This is one thing I keep shaking my head over - the MSM lies about everything else, why would they tell us the accurate number of the world population?

There are already fewer people than you think, & the effects of what they've done with attempts to sterllize people will last for a while

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I totally agree, especially in developing countries. The evil is astounding.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I wish someone would send the " Rod from God " to this
horrific display of Hate & Control & turn it into a dusty hole!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

someone needs to destroy the stones. Anyone have a jackhammer?
I will destroy them!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication

Synchronize watches.

Wear stealth invisibility cloak...

Bring spray paint to disable camera surveillance.

C4

Duct tape

Cell phone & various bits for ignition

It could be done!

(1) Show this thread