Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

Pierce Brosnan was having lunch at a table next to me the other day and I wondered if he was one of them who hurt children. I just saw him in this montage. Hmmm. Does anyone know anymore if he is a good guy or not? Like someone suggested, the photographer could have prompted some of these people into these gestures.

I'm living a reality that brings joy to me. We have won Patriots. Many of you just don't know it yet. #GodSpeed #WW1WGA #Godwins

I wonder if the photographer is prompting them to do those hand gestures?

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

sick and evil!

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

I honestly cant wait until these fucking pricks are dealt with..Lets see how funny it is when the wrath of GOD is upon you.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Can someone please do a video of those NOT part of the cabal so we can support the legit. I'm guessing there won't be as many. I havent seen a lot of counntry music artists mentioned so that's a start

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Dolly, Blake, Luke, Kelly......... Basically if you are a HUGE star who was promised the moon and you never age...................... that kinda is a red flag for sure. Do the research. I've seen more names than this. I can't confirm. Just read things over the last 2 years. As bad as I hate to say Dolly but she owns a theme park. It seems to be a thing with this sickos.

(2) Show this thread

That went so fast!