Burn that swamp to the ground. Alligator tours baby.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

So, I figure you're so busy and have lots of notifications, and probably a full message box, so I will start with one of my first questions I wanted to ask you in private. And you can still answer in private if you need to. But I need to know. It's important.

When they had the big MJ death, and his body was seen being carted out and whatever all else happened, was the body a clone? A clone that would be needed for the appearance of a real death? I know clone bodies don't last long, so if he was cloned, the clone would have all the health issues that the original had, and being a clone would deteriorate a lot faster. And if this is the case, would it be that he was cloned perhaps a week or so prior to him being killed off?

So he could be taken out of harm's way before [they] had a chance to kill the real one?

And the reason I ask this isn't because I need MJ to be alive (although I do hope he is, and doing well) but because something like this has happened to someone I'm very c

Only people mentioned by @Nackendara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nackendara Teslar, click on at the bottom under it