Burn that swamp to the ground. Alligator tours baby.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

the roof the roof is on fire...

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

What are they doing? They are removing the grey huts, but so slowly, maybe its all a distraction to keep us watching while something else is going on... Ezra any comment please ? What do you know?

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Miranda Newman to her Publication

The gray structures look like the sort of trailers that are on construction sites. Maybe the building that used to be in place, which looked like a temporary audience structure to me, was intentional misdirection. 🤔 Curious indeed!

(1) Show this thread

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Burn the whole place to the ground then flood it and return it to the swamp it once was...

Anyone know where to buy tickets to the swamp tours?

Conservative , Dutch republican

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

you could try here https://www.dctours.us/ 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Does this make ANY sense? All of these pictures were taken over about an hour span this morning for Washington D.C. Note in one picture, the pollutants are clearly HIGH by their own scale, but is still labeled as average. Something strange is happening! @GhostEzra

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

yup... watchex it happen... live...

👍🍿

I'm so clueless?
Explain please....... lol

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

I think the above screenshot was taken recently from one of Reagan Washington DC live webcams showing smoke rising into the sky. Hopefully, it is an indication that the tunnels under Washington DC are being destroyed. Eventually, it would be a blessing for all of Washington DC to be destroyed and returned to its natural habitat/swamp as a bird santuary. Since it was designed as a sacred satanic city. God is moving mountains and hopefully eventually leveling Washington DC.

(1) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

.🎶."Watch out, you might get what you're after
Cool babies, strange but not a stranger
I'm an ordinary guy
Burning down the house

Hold tight
Wait 'til the party's over
Hold tight
We're in for nasty weather
There has got to be a way
Burning down the house.."🎶

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Madee this months ago...still stands bahahaahaha

#BurnIt

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response New Years Day to her Publication

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

One can only hope and pray, that way this madness can finely come to an end. I thought Gone with the Wind was a long movie, this one is just worse than Ground Hog Day... Enough already. Those that haven't woken within the next month lets just slap the shit right out of them.

(3) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I was hoping for fireworks! Lightening from God blowing the place to smitherins seems fitting. I'd even settle for D.E.W.. Blow that Architectural orgy off the map!
BOOM!!!

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

STEAM/FOG

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

lmfao... sorry... we got the proof

Nah. It was more than steam. Thick heavy smoke. From the tunnels.

(2) Show this thread

It's just steam. Richard Cotizen Journalist on Telegram went out at 1:30am to show everybody. He explained that all the buildings and the airport are heated by boiler systems and if the temperature is just right you can see the steam.
https://t.me/richardcitizenjournalist

In response Denni USA to his Publication

But the boilers aren’t at the Capitol and he didn’t spend any time there. Ghost Ezra warned us on Telegram that things were going to get hot in D.C. He knows. He has been verified and reliable. He meant that, literally. What happened last night was anything but normal.

(1) Show this thread

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

So, I figure you're so busy and have lots of notifications, and probably a full message box, so I will start with one of my first questions I wanted to ask you in private. And you can still answer in private if you need to. But I need to know. It's important.

When they had the big MJ death, and his body was seen being carted out and whatever all else happened, was the body a clone? A clone that would be needed for the appearance of a real death? I know clone bodies don't last long, so if he was cloned, the clone would have all the health issues that the original had, and being a clone would deteriorate a lot faster. And if this is the case, would it be that he was cloned perhaps a week or so prior to him being killed off?

So he could be taken out of harm's way before [they] had a chance to kill the real one?

And the reason I ask this isn't because I need MJ to be alive (although I do hope he is, and doing well) but because something like this has happened to someone I'm very c

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

close to...

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Is this gonna end up like Gitmo?
Will Google Earth put a "patch" over it to cover up what really ISN'T there or what IS?

i see 2 alligators, oh wait ,sorry its only Nancy and mitch
ordering chinese take out

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Still smoke at 8:20am today!

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I was supposed to take my kids to DC for spring break last but had to cancel plans due to covid. I would take them for alligator tours and a cautionary tale.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

last year

(1) Show this thread

🙏Thank you God, we have all waited so long for this, thank you President Trump, thank you to all involved in bringing down the evil evil cabal🙏

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

what in the world... what did i miss..

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Smoke from the tunnels in DC, I do Believe.

(1) Show this thread

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

BURN BABY BURN 🔥🔥🔥DRAIN THE SWAMP

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Hmm...maybe they're just going to have to divert the Potomac,
flood the city to put the fires out - then go door to door to
dredge the swamp!

Hey...sounds like Juan O Savin's early 'prediction' ;)

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

Rise up, gather round
Rock this place to the ground
Burn it up, let's go for broke
Watch the night go up in smoke

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication

Pyromania!

In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication

Grew up loving Def Leppard!

(2) Show this thread

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

chestnuts roasting on an open fire!!