for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

still tracking resignations?
https://www.resignation.info/

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

wow. thank you for the link. i had this one someone put together and eyedrop media did a highlight reel on it but its biggie bigger ...i saw a list once that had lower scale gvt- listed by party, but i wasnt sure of the accuracy... but wow.

wow, thats a great image to use! powerful, thank you 🙏💛
does anyone have the eye drop media roll of company resignations? that would be great to also post with this list

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gematriaexploration in this post can reply

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

i cant post the link here for some reason. it doesnt seem to be loading but go to
eyedropmedia.com - creativity at its finest and the link to the resignations is there in case you want to post it that way. blessings !

(1) Show this thread