Only people mentioned by @Gematriaexploration in this post can reply

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

YES I DO A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK WWG1WGA WW

I haven't a clue what he was talking about but the CC caught my attention today and took a screen shot lol

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

wow. thank you for the link. i had this one someone put together and eyedrop media did a highlight reel on it but its biggie bigger ...i saw a list once that had lower scale gvt- listed by party, but i wasnt sure of the accuracy... but wow.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

wow, thats a great image to use! powerful, thank you 🙏💛
does anyone have the eye drop media roll of company resignations? that would be great to also post with this list

(1) Show this thread

This was from 3 years ago. Were there lots of resignations back then? I don't remember.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

yeppers

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

i have always said obamacare was a menu

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

interesting! TY
i wonder what#2 is after healthcare!?

(2) Show this thread

THIS LINK GOES AGAINST FACEBOOK'S COMMUNITY STANDARDS,,, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?????

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

👀👀👀

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

nice! TY for the link!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Oh, you betcha...

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

there's a file on 8kun

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

may sound stupid but does it have to do with the reset? what else could it it mean?

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread