Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

OMGOSH!!!! So Stupid!!!
Babies NEED Human Touch!!!

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

They just won't stop bothering young children ... 😡😡

its not a real product, the box is sold as a prank for you to put your real gift inside.

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Please God - let them make millions...and sell ZERO!
Amen.

Let this idocy be ONLY to show good people they need
to WAKE THE HECK UP!

mals putain 🙄c'est quoi cette blague

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

WHAT THE HELL is THIS!!! You have got to be kidding me!! And the Fd up thing about it is that SHEEPLE ARE PROBABLY going to use these!!! SMDH!!!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Can we make a better one where gov doesnt puke on our heads?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Dear God!#MadeInChina

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Fake! It's a prank box. I posted the first comment. Sigh... #wwg1wga https://www.awesomeinventions.com/baby-shield-prank-gift/

(1) Show this thread

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

What the F!

In response Sonna Genie to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

WTF

In response Suzie Sunshine to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Yep... RAGE!

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
(2) Show this thread