Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Irish, Truther, Patriot, Warrior Mother of two, in service to God for the Great Awakening WWG1WGA

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

OMG! THIS PLACE IS LEGENDARY. PRE-PANDEMIC, LINES AROUND THE BLOCK TO BUY DONUTS...😣

ALL OF PORTLAND IS AN UNDERGROUND LABYRINTH...
πŸ₯€πŸ’”

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Franklin Graham was there a couple years back posing with the donuts & someone else. Things that make you go Hmm. Didn't Liz Crokin say Billy raped her. Just saying.

πŸ™πŸ»Christ Following πŸ‘‘Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump Supporter 🐸 Creek walkerπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³ Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response connie wright to her Publication

If you make a statements like this make sure you post the links to back it up. Keep this board honest.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

Where is the evidence of any tunnels or that they traffick children?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Gwen Caldwell to her Publication

Seriously? Portland does tours (used to before 2020) for brave, curious souls wanting to explore part of THE VAST UNDERGROUND NETWORK there. Ghost Adventures did a show a few years back. There's even old jail cell type leftovers? Oregon has the one of the biggest missing children/People percentages in the nation. #Missing411 I don't think they could take out these tunnels, it's so big. Like an underground, seedy Portland...

(3) Show this thread

'Good things come in pink boxes' and 'The magic is in the hole' - hiding in plain sight.

(1) Show this thread

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

kate brown has killed oregon

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Yes, been telling people this for years now- they still get so much business. One of the biggest heroin dealers CONveniently lived above the Portland location, making it easy to camoflauge his buyers with the common long line of customers at VooDoo...

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

disgusting...how do people not see????

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I MUST ADMITT THEY HAVE SOME TASTY DONUTS WHILE I WAS THERE INVESTIGATING IN NE PORTLAND !

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Well....they certainly didnt try to hide anything.

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

Even if people didn't know, not sure why the heck you would want to eat at a place that has a creepy donut mascot with what looks like a knife in the chest. Like to see what they say that is or represents, and the name is disturbing for a "donut and coffee" place. πŸ™„

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

..Sure wish we'd hear of children rescued and arrests out of PDX...Dang it!😞...seems crickets in OR.