Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

Guys and Gals, I need help. My wife is a teacher and she's being told by the Sheep to get the vaccine. I need a short, complete video or some evidence that I can point to her that the vaccine is not safe for humans. Can anyone help me. Thanks and God bless you!

What state are you in?
If it's not mandatory they can't force her to get it. Most states are still voluntary.
icandecide.org is the legal help.

I'm in the same situation here in NorCal. They're pressuring us with kindness, but I'm not budging. My body, my life.

You have to be prepared to walk away. Or she does. From her job.
I'm prepared to dump it all, cash out my 401k and live in my car. The amazing thing is that once I was at peace with that, they've backed off a bit.
"Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid"
God will never let you down ❤

In response Christopher Smith to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

That's awesome, Penny. Our world is always a reflection of our convictions! Good for you. I'm from the Bay Area. Bless you. My most sleepy everyone I know still live there. It's so hard! I pray they wake. At least 5 close friends/fam.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

🙏❤🙏❤

(1) Show this thread