Guys and Gals, I need help. My wife is a teacher and she's being told by the Sheep to get the vaccine. I need a short, complete video or some evidence that I can point to her that the vaccine is not safe for humans. Can anyone help me. Thanks and God bless you!

Only people mentioned by @blessedpatriot in this post can reply

Ringmaster of my family circus. Nature keeps me grounded. God Bless America, land of the free. Let's keep it that way.

In response Christopher Smith to his Publication

It is passed my bedtime so I can't search for a video but I can give you the prayer that I pray over my defenseless young grandchildren as well as all my other loved ones: "Dear Heavenly Father please build an insurmountable hedge of protection around all my children & grandchildren etc and seal them in the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Plus dear Heavenly Father please miraculously stop all poisos and toxins from entering the bodies of my loved ones. In Jesus name, amen." Check out Dr Chrisiane Northup.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Correction: poisons

(1) Show this thread

Here to stand for what's right

they cant force her look up information on Nuremberg Code

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

Did she feel like she has to get it? Well here is a link anyway.
https://www.greenmedinfo.com/research-dashboard/articles?title=Vaccine&body=&items_per_page=10

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

Covid-19 vaccine could kill 50 million people in the U.S.The Covid-19 vaccine could kill 50 million Americans says Judy Mikovits, PhD. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny says she agrees, saying she believes that 50 million could be killed or seriously injured by the vaccine. The interview with Judy Mikovits, PhD....https://www.bitchute.com/video/jiWsV0wkoauB/

51-year-old woman dies after COVID-19 vaccineHere is a report from the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) about a 
51-year-old woman 
from Texas who died after receiving 
the Covid-19 vaccine. The report on VAERS is shown here: https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfie…https://www.bitchute.com/video/TyEzdV3IkpIB/

28-year-old woman dead two days after getting COVID-19 vaccineThe story is posted here: https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/28-year-old-phd-physical-therapist-dead-2-days-after-being-injected-with-covid-experimental-mrna-vaccine/ EVANSVILLE, INDIANA — Mrs. Haley Link Brinkmeyer received her Ph.D from the Uni…https:

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

Truth seeker, Trump supporter, Patriot, red pilled last yr totally mind blown looking to find and share all truth I can find

Any coercion to take that vaccine is a direct vioation to the nuremburg code and they can be arrested and tribunal for war crimes none of those experimental vaccines have been approved by the fda. She prints that out and shows them that it should shut them up real quick.

Truth seeker, Trump supporter, Patriot, red pilled last yr totally mind blown looking to find and share all truth I can find

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

There is a powerful vid on youtube
Human 2.0 A wake up call to the world or Human 2.0 A warning to the world. Thousands of Dr's are warning not to take the vac.
Moderna etc. are all gene therapy companies. They are all about dna, rna etc. She doesn't have to take the vac. I know many teachers who will not take it and it's not being forced, yet.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

There is a powerful vid on youtube
Human 2.0 A wake up call to the world or Human 2.0 A warning to the world. Thousands of Dr's are warning not to take the vac.
Moderna etc. are all gene therapy companies. They are all about dna, rna etc. She doesn't have to take the vac. I know many teachers who will not take it and it's not being forced, yet.

The Nuremberg Trials declared it a War Crime to force medical treatments of any kind on people.

In response Angela Martin to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Truth Angel to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

What state are you in?
If it's not mandatory they can't force her to get it. Most states are still voluntary.
icandecide.org is the legal help.

I'm in the same situation here in NorCal. They're pressuring us with kindness, but I'm not budging. My body, my life.

You have to be prepared to walk away. Or she does. From her job.
I'm prepared to dump it all, cash out my 401k and live in my car. The amazing thing is that once I was at peace with that, they've backed off a bit.
"Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid"
God will never let you down ❤

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

That's awesome, Penny. Our world is always a reflection of our convictions! Good for you. I'm from the Bay Area. Bless you. My most sleepy everyone I know still live there. It's so hard! I pray they wake. At least 5 close friends/fam.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

BEST I GOT PLUS POSTED INGREDIENTS... BLUE STATE? 🙏

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

https://gab.com/Saphirs33/posts/105768695732933015

this is from Gab ... this is about the swab.( testing) .. someone broke it down and at the end you can see the fibers that are silver and look " alive"

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

‼️Christopher,‼️ PLEEEEASE BOTH of you sit down and WATCH this together‼️. I watched this 1:00 hour long video. Dr. Tenpenny explains this very simple and scientifc. I posted this on my wall three days ago so you can still see it. Go to her site: VAXXTER.COM dr.tenpenny's blogg BUT FIRST WATCH HER VIDEO! People are going to START DYING!!! DEPOPULATION!! SHE IS WARNING!!! AND SHE IS BEGGING people to download her PDFS for FREE to READ all about the VACCINE INCLUDING TAKING a full COURSE ON IT!!! ****FREE**** She's not profiting from this!!!! She wants people to become informed‼️
Please SHARE & RESHARE this with everyone you know and love!! And those you don't know! Doctors are being lazy not reading the about the vaccine and instead giving BOOSTERS 2nd & 3rd doses & People are developing goign to dye of autoimmune illnesses. HORRIBLE!! God bless. 🙏✝️

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/02/12/dr-sherri-tenpenny-how-the-depopulation-covid-vaccines-will-start-working-in-3-6-months/

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Another thoughtful Anon posted a wonderful list earlier today!

https://anonup.com/thread/1885292

It may not be mentioned, but another issue with the vaccine is sterility.

Think about it... all the people that got the shot are going to die according to the good doctors that know whats in it. Doctors, Nurses, First Responders, Teachers and front line workers and elderly. Mass genocide will be on display during the next year and you wont beable to blame anybody. Those that volunteered signed there own death warrant.

Casulties of WAR

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

PRETTY STRATEGIC FROM GATES/CCP... TAKE OUT THE CORE OF AMERICAN SOCIETY... DOCTORS, NURSES, COPS, FIREFIGHTERS, TEACHERS. REPLACE WITH ROBOTS OR CCP PUPPETS... WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING FAST!

I PHOTOED THIS TODAY OFF A SCOTTY MAR10 POST "ACT 2."👀 READ👇 THE BOTTOM CORNER!
INSTEAD OF 2ND STIMULUS CHECKS,
💥JOE IS "FUNDING THE WUHAN VIROLOGY INSTITUTE THROUGH 2024!💥 AGAIN... HE/OBAMA/FAUCI 2014/15 & GATES THE WHOLE TIME... UN🤬BELIEVABLE! I'M HOPEFUL, BUT 👇I'M SCARED TOO.#DAVOSAGENDA

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Ya, my dad and bro in law are two of those...I didn't know they were going to do it and by the time I found out it was too late. Thanks for telling people their family signed their own "death warrant." I will pray for my family.

(8) Show this thread

As soon as I "didn't" see people dropping over like flies I knew it was BS....then found you all......

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

People would be in space suits and biohazard containers would be everywhere.

(2) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

My sister is a retired nurse. She called me and told me NOT to get the vaccine. She has done tons of research on it ... I would rather see your wife quit her job than take the vaccine. It is NOT safe. My sister is my "go to" person when I have a medical condition. I ALWAYS consult her.