Only people mentioned by @SusyT in this post can reply

In response Susan Taapken to her Publication

What about Leo Terell 2.0? Love that guy. Nothing better then a converted Dem.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response SUE Wald to her Publication

listened to him and a pastor on Hannity. the pastor actually said a color blind society would harm blacks

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana agrees with all but one and I am still on the fence about her.
I have not forgotten that she was talking to Biden actively when he was looking for a VP.
I have not forgotten, before that I was really liking her and what she was sayin

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Interesting, what was she saying

(1) Show this thread

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Awesome people!

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

My Brothers & Sisters in Christ is what I see! Wonderful Patriots!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

I only see beautiful human beings

In response Eileen same as to her Publication

Me too

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

One is more wonderful than the other!#LOVEthem!!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

They are great people

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

All top notch patriots.

In response Stacy Landis to her Publication

For sure!

(1) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Amazing American patriots!!!!

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

That is right!

(1) Show this thread

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

We LOVE these great Patriots- It has NEVER EVER been about color- This lie is nothing but the water carried by the enemies. We are all God fearing, people who love our country and each other! Stop letting the enemies railroad us into a false agenda.

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication

That is so true!

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

They are all heros and Patriots!

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Yes they are

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

These are some of my favorite American patriots.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

dont forget my man Leo Terrell!! LEO 2.0

In response Jet Meouttahere to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

I know 4 of 6 by name and the other two look familiar. Great list. I'm on board with celebrating all of them.

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

TRUMP WON! PRAY FOR TRUMP! MAGA! KAG! WW1WGA

don't forget Terrence K Williams please! :)

In response Zara Doyle to her Publication

I love Terrence!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

i would have to add... David Harris jr. and the Hodge Twins!

In response Angela Sue to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriots !!!!

Respect! Wish these leaders got more airtime. Black History is being made in the here and now by these folks....!

6 awesome American patriots, regardless of their freaking skin color

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Whats your thoughts on Leo 2.0?

In response Sue Sue to her Publication

Personally I don't know who that is.

(1) Show this thread

Pertaining to Information... Consider The Source and then Consider Their Source. I Have An Insatiable Appetite For Knowledge You Should Too!

Don't forget Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams

In response Jim Bean to his Publication

True

(1) Show this thread

Excellent choice some of the best and brightest!

In response Lyrah Sommerset to her Publication

That is for sure

(1) Show this thread

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

May GOD Bless and prosper each one of them...for his glory

In response JC. Campbell to his Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread