Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Incredible discovery by Ripple's attorneys presented in court today.

An unnamed exchange service went to the SEC in 2019, and asked if it was ok to sell XRP. The exchange service was NOT told no. One year later, the SEC changed their minds and filed the lawsuit

Are you awake yet? This coin is designed to skyrocket, but they didn't want us to know that quite yet. They are doing everything in there power to scare you away from it.

Buy and hold. Don't miss the lift off πŸš€

https://youtu.be/8tBZolO6wbQ

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

The problem is it is hard to buy.

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

It's super easy. Create an account with uphold.com 😊

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

They do not have a license in NY yet.
Unfortunately, that is where I am. Coinbase was a big scam.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Have you tried using a VPN to hide your IP address? That might not work once you put in your bank information. Just a thought. There has to be a way around it for yall. So unfair.

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cob Cob, click on at the bottom under it