Incredible discovery by Ripple's attorneys presented in court today.

An unnamed exchange service went to the SEC in 2019, and asked if it was ok to sell XRP. The exchange service was NOT told no. One year later, the SEC changed their minds and filed the lawsuit

Are you awake yet? This coin is designed to skyrocket, but they didn't want us to know that quite yet. They are doing everything in there power to scare you away from it.

Buy and hold. Don't miss the lift off πŸš€

https://youtu.be/8tBZolO6wbQ

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

I just bought XRP. First time ever buying crypto, so I'm going to ask you for a refund if I loose money πŸ˜‚

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

Disclaimer: I am not a finacial advisor and hold no responsibility πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

I have a great feeling anout it though. VK and Ghost Ezra are big fans, and I have done enough research to give me faith πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

The problem is it is hard to buy.

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

It's super easy. Create an account with uphold.com 😊

(1) Show this thread