The Standard Hotel is not just Standard!
It has Shut down because there are Tunnels Underneath it that lead everywhere in
Hollywood California!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

the tunnels go all the way to LB port! i grew up in the south bay and its crazy to think my hometown had such evil under it!

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

My mom grew up in Bellflower! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

That was about 20 minutes from where I grew up...Crazy huh?

Yep! I spent lots of time there. I still have relatives in Redondo Beach and Thousand Oaks. My brother lives in San Francisco but we grew up in Michigan

Redondo Hermosa Southbay is my hometown.

We havent been back for 6 years but I miss the goid parts of CA. I did a semester of college in Irvine snd was able to visit my Grandparents in Murietta (they moved) on the weekends. LOVE the ocean and Seal Beach.

Only people mentioned by @Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

Cali is a very beautiful state, its the evil that runs it that has ruined it. Glad you have fond memories too. Praying for the beauty to return.๐Ÿ™ wwg1wga

Amen!

(1) Show this thread