The Standard Hotel is not just Standard!
It has Shut down because there are Tunnels Underneath it that lead everywhere in
Hollywood California!

Only followers of (@SANTINO) can respond to this publication

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

burn this evil to the ground

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nothing can stop what's coming We the People

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

There is way too many hotels like this around the country but probably didn't have a barrel of acid on the roof to get rid of the bodies after they was through with them..People on the street noticed a strange smell coming from there and when it was checked the barrel of acid was found..I hope they all die a slow suffering death.

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

where will Shifty go now.🤔

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

They will have to burn that one down for all the evil shenanigans that went on there.

It's needs come down completly...and people need to hear the truth about why it's coming down....just like thowing covid in our face every single day ...people need to know that child trafficking is done every single day...imagine how much sooner it could have been stopped if people knew all the pedophiles running around in hollywood and d.c.. Pure evil!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

the tunnels go all the way to LB port! i grew up in the south bay and its crazy to think my hometown had such evil under it!

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

My mom grew up in Bellflower! 😳

(1) Show this thread

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

it needs to be imploded upon itself collapsing the tunnels underneath.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It's just Incredible to think all of this has been going on in plain sight😞. What about the staff? We're they all blind, deaf and dumb? It's time THEY ALL paid the piper.

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

this hotel is famous for child trafficking and Adam Schiff has a history here surrounding a child's death

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Shifty Schiff aka Sh*t for brains....🤮🤬 Last year I read an affidavit from a witness to what went on with him and the little 10-12 year old Haitian boy . Anthony Bordain was suocided for what he knew/saw/heard. That poor boy died either before or during the heinous evil crime perpetrated on him by Schiff. When I think about this beast, it's easy for my heart to fill with hate. Hence, I avoid thinking about him!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Please don't ask "What the HELL is THAT thing?"... ;)

(1) Show this thread

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

And Adam Schidt can tell us all about his experiences there. Where’s Adam????????

Adam 'Little Shifty' - Standard Hotel nightmare

Bulldoze it!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

OMG! 😳 WE NEED SOMEONE ON THE STREET REPORTING THIS. PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS TO BELIEVE IT. THAT'S HOW NUMB THEY ARE... 🙏🙏🙏

Standard Hotel ➡️ "Hotel California" ...🤔

"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave..."

The videos & pictures being used as blackmail to own & manipulate many corrupt, SICK people, make it impossible for them to ever really "leave" their truly evil criminal offenses - crimes against humanity - behind them ...

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

Hostel is based on true story....they're SICK!

(1) Show this thread

Pray this was our MILITARY....SHUT THE#HIT HOLE DOWN. RESUCE KIDS

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

o.O

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I wonder how many hotels around the world have tunnels. any buuiding for that matter

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Several Unfortunately

(1) Show this thread