Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

If you don’t HODL XRP and Trump I’m going to put you on my list of unsuccessful people!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Something to consider. I found this picture on a site called the Humanic group. Below is the page and I have provided the translation, as well. Denmark. Hub for child trafficking. Prince Phillip bloodline. Is there something here?

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Supply of high grade adreno is gone, desperation is happening and they're willing to even get the poorest grade out there. Kind of like a tweeker that is carpet sharking their room to find a small rock that they might have dropped a year ago.

Watch your kids and others' like hawks. There's nothing more dangerous than an insane, evil, desperate drug user.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In the red. Short liquidity. Blood in the Streets.

Watch the water.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Sir William to his Publication

3 gorgrs dam you mean? or what does that mean

(1) Show this thread

scary

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

Does anyone believe Mr Pool is about crypto only? Please don't be mad Im only asking

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Linda Bluetick to her Publication

My thoughts too.

This whole experience was never about personal gain ~ if only people could realise that is what got us here in the first place.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Linda Bluetick to her Publication

i stay away from all crypto. Its never ever set right with my soul

(2) Show this thread

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

Blood in the streets

OK Kim...I don't understand this one. Not even sure what the hand is reaching for. Appreciate thoughts.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Did I see this on Limitless?

(1) Show this thread