NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Bringing this @vincentkennedy archive back for good measure :)

Q22
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What FORMER PRESIDENT used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Someone with more knowledge then I please explain exactly what to prepare for.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Wendy Southfield to his Publication

it seems as though its not about Scotus and more about them getting their hands on Trumps taxes. there is nothing there but the way in to Bidens was through Trumps bc of the family business aspect. Thats all i know

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

lol so they go after trumps "taxes" yet Trump doesn't unleash the whole military and go after them for...OH I dunno - ELECTION FROEIGN INTERFERENCE?? but Taxes is def way more important then foreign interference and war/invasion. Tell our enemies to hang on first, we need to confrim this TAX thing first. It's TAX SEASON!!

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

you missed the whole point. We already won the war. We just have a few battles to get through. Certain people have a part to play. Certain info has to get out to the public now. If you dont think Trump has this under control im sorry. i cant help you

I know he has it control, its just frustrating that its not made public to the world yet.

i FEEL YOU!!!!!! oMG!!!!! I SO FEEL YOU!!!!!!! All i can say is Bidan said Dark Winter. Spring starts Mar 20. Ive been told we need to get to the Ides of March which is Mar 15 or 16 then full disclosure. But then i was told by a retired corporal in the AF in 2020 EXACTLY what is happening now and i told him to shut up. (He dated my sister in HS). told me Biden will have his 100 days which is april 20 then in walks President Harris. I never believed. him but sure as shit he was fake inaug. Then i was told Trumps being inaug on Mar 4. i VIEW the contract on the usaspending dot gov website. Yes Its there! so how the frick can Trump be inag on Mar 4 like 1776 presidents bc Republic presidents were back in the day and Trump will be our 19th, when the retired corporal tell me Pres Harris after 100 days. I give up

Wait sorry just abit confused on your response there. On the Gov website is showed that Trump will be inaugurated march 4th?

people ask all the time. Heres instructions. So Showcall Security is used all the time for borders, fencing etc. Contract ends Mar 6. I thought it would take that time to get all the fencing down after the inag. I just dont know anymore. if i were Trump Id never EVER go back there after children were found in the underground tunnels. Id bulldoze it down. I been checking since i found out so 4 months now. The only thing thats changed is the amount of $

Only people mentioned by @juliebjoe864 in this post can reply

haha omg i didnt know you gotta be 007 to get that info. But will try it out.

Forsure that place is an evil zone, which is why its probably dark everynight. But this is getting so exhasuting with all these clues, and guess whos dead or alive or in jail. Dont care anymore at this point, either return the rightful President back soon, or just tell us straight up it aint happening anytime soon, but military is around to keepyou safe.

Id be happy with that answer cause its TRUE. But were getting passed around all the time and no one has a damn clue when Trump will be back, but it keeps feeling like hes gonna magically pop back this week, or next week. This is getting to insane at this point.

i know Biden is fake. His EO signature on Federal Registry dors not match Biden VP signature memoribilia you can search it all yourself. The real biden William Barr took out in 2019. I dont understand Barrs role but it had something to do with being an expert witness. Anyway Biden is a double or ive heard an ACTOR wearing a literal MASK and that cvd and mask wearing days will soon be over. But Biden is a fake. Hunter Bidens laptop William Barr Had! it did not get forgotten lmao. no! Hunter gave up his Dad. They took Biden down bc he was a threat to natiomal security! military tribunal. BEEN DEAD. i heard 2020 but someone higher up than me said 2019 which makes the entire election VOiD, wouldnt it? Q says this is more than just a 4 year election. Honestly i have no clue whats going on

(1) Show this thread