Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

brilliant find my friend! USARMY Corp of Eng = RED CASTLE. did you see the info about the smoke last night in back of the capitol? i saw it live and found it odd and took a brief video. i shrugged it off until i saw people talking about it today. it was odd.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

is there any idea today what the smoke was?

(2) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Interesting.. Gene Decode said this was going to happen - turn it into a bird sanctuary.

(1) Show this thread

Really think this will happen?

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

return DC to an actual swamp

(1) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Do it!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

how r u sir? well back at it 4 me, got the amor polished up and refited ready to get back in the fox hole with u patriot
just wanted 2 thank u for the pep talk u r write there is no place to go! so i chose this hill 2 live or die on if needs must. WWG1WGA! TK U AGAIN !

(1) Show this thread

Hey Joey I want to make sure i understand what you are saying here. I understand the why just trying to understand the how?

(1) Show this thread