UNPLUG FROM FAKE NEWS [FALSE REALITY]
[PROPAGANDA ARM OF D PARTY]
THINK for yourself.
RESEARCH for yourself.
TRUST yourself.
FIND THE TRUTH.
DON'T BE A PAWN IN THEIR SICK GAME.
Q

30 days are up... Doesn't Bidens EO go in to effect?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

that's what I've been asking! no one who gave us that tidbit is answering

Good luck man. it worst then pulling teeth to get a simple straight answer lately. Ghost has the answers. we can all go ask Ghost, but he wont tell us.

yup that's been my experience for the most part. but to be honest when he Has answered me I get excited like a little kid the teacher finally called on! 😂

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

Of course, we all get excited. But excitement is declining. The same posts are getting repeditive and Im sure some of us are anxious to see this to the end and get our President back soon. But if he's not coming back soon then we get it, but were kinda being dragged thru the mud here. The positivity is great here, but arent ppl getting exhausted at this point?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

some are but what would those people do if Trump didn't come back & we had to trudge thru the woods to get to a safe compound away from the lunatic left? have you ever Seen a zombie apocalypse?!
kidding aside, i just figure we got Ourselves worked up to fix dates & expectations because we listened to supposed 'anon experts' & didn't trust our own instincts.

i have faith because I believe. I believe because I have faith. when I've gotten things wrong I analyze why. when I've gotten things right, no one listens because I'm not an 'expert' so I've stopped putting it out there but I keep notes for myself.

I'm okay if someone gets tired, I have two shoulders & can give a pep talk or a kick in the ass. but I won't carry whiners or those who sow discord. those are the ones who sell you out to the enemy, or as in the Matrix, for a steak.

(1) Show this thread